Posted: December 10, 2018
Last Updated: December 10, 2018
The name of the company: Quasa International GmbH
The Company has its registered seat in Frankfurt am Main
The national business address of Quasa International GmbH is: Mainzer Landstraße 69, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
The QUASA service is an online blockchain platform for cargo transportation, which shall provide
to the User:
compare rates online,
in search of the most beneficial offer;
find out the final rate for any transport;
Track your online traffic in your account
order any freight online.
guarantee minimum freight rates
Types of Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us when you create an account. Such personal information consists of: your full name, username, email address, your address, country of residence, age, credit card and bank information (without the CVV code), details of any requests or transactions you make through the eService, and communications you send to us or submit to the Site (“Personal Information”);
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How We Use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
We use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data to:
- Build, operate and improve our Site and the Services;
- Performuser analytics
- Provide customer support
- Communicate with you and provide additional information that may be of interest to you such as, for example, projects that we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages;
- Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, analytics, fraud prevention, or to comply with the law.
In addition to the purposes listed above, the information we collect, which may include your Personal Information, is used for the following purposes:
- To set up your account and to provide the Services.
- To identify and authenticate your access to the Services.
- To authenticate your identity for the purpose of compliance with regulatory Know Your Customer requirements.
- To send you relevant push notifications, which are based on different activities offered by the Services.
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and newsletters.
- To market our website, products, and the Services.
- To serve you personalized advertisements when you use the Services.
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests.
- To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries.
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with third-parties.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
Except as provided herein, we will not display on the Site, or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any third parties unless it is necessary to provide the Services, when required by law, or if we have good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to
- comply with current judicial proceedings, a court order or legal process served on us;
- respond to claims that any submitted content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of QUASA, its members and the public;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or (g) with your consent to share the information.
If you have created an account at QUASA, some information about you will be publicly available, such as:
- your account name;
- any information you choose to add to your profile (such as a picture, bio, your location);
- projects you’ve backed;
- projects you’ve launched;
- any comments you’ve posted on the Site.
We may share Non-Personal Data with analytics companies to learn information about how our users interact with the Site. This enables us to optimize the Service and improve our efforts. See also “Third Party Analytics” below. We will never sell your Personal Information or Non-Personal Data.
You can opt-out of receiving our emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each such email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can modify or delete the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging in and updating your profile. We will retain your information only for as long as needed to provide you the Services or as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security of Personal Information
We employ generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information and we continuously strive to protect your information and privacy as much as we can. Unfortunately, no data transmission over Wi-Fi or the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online.
Third Party Analytics
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We store all the data in Amazon GDPR compliant servers which are located in EU. Overall responsibility for all data lies on DPO (Data Protection Officer), who lives and work in Berlin,Germany and doesn't have any conflict of interest.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
QUASA is not directed at children under the age of 21, and does not consciously collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 21. We request that all QUASA users be at least 21 years old (or a legal age in your jurisdiction) or have received parental consent and supervision when using the Service.
The QUASA will notify users in this case and specify the reason for this. Any substantial changes in process of Token Sale will be reported through the QUASA Twitter account at https://twitter.com/quasagroup to token purchasers
Implementing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Implementing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR is applied not just towards the organizations located in the EU, but to any global operating
that processes data of the EU individuals, offers goods and services to them or monitors their
Under GDPR Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. But it is not just a name or email address of the person. Financial information, an IP address, biometric data also fall within the GDPR protection.
QUASA processes personal data, such as the ICO contributor's name, ID number, expiry date, and others, as soon as the data is sent by a user to QUASA. After that QUASA uses the data to conduct KYC process using the database systems and software.
QUASA processes personal data under the GDPR on a legal basis, legal bases for processing the EU individuals' personal data:
The individual has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more
The processing is necessary for conducting our processes where the user is partly involved or in order to answer the user's request;
The processing is necessary to stay compliant with our legal obligation;
The processing is necessary to protect a vital interest of the individual;
The processing is necessary to perform a task of the public interes
The processing is necessary to comply with the requirements of the official authority. The processing is necessary to legitimate the interest pursued by the entity, except when such interest is overridden by the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual and requires personal data protection.
Individual rights under the GDPR
Certain basic rights are now guaranteed to the individuals regarding their personal data:
Data access request
Users have the right to know if their personal data are being processed, what and how it is being processed, and what are the data processing operations.
Right to object
Users can prohibit particular data processing operations. Individuals may also object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Right to amend
Individuals may request to complete or correct the in completed or incorrected data to ensure that the processing of personal data is in compliance with applicable data protection rules.
Right to restriction
Some circumstances allow users to restrict the processing of their personal data, for example when the user questions the accuracy of the data.
Right to be forgotten
Users can request to erase the data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes of its collection, or if a user withdraws consent to the processing and no other legal basis allows to continue the processing.
Right to data portability
Users can request that personal data held by one data controller can be provided to another
International data transfers and non-compliance
International data transfers
We receive a customer consent before processing personal data. It is a separate checkbox before requesting a verification, so, a user clearly understands, what exactly he or she agrees with.